Adrien Rabiot-Provost is a French-born professional football player who plays for Serie A side club Juventus and the France national team as a central midfielder. He began playing football for the youth team of Creteil in 2001. He then played football for the youth team of Alfortville, Manchester City, the Pau FC, Pole Espoirs de Castelmaurou, and Paris Saint-Germain. He has also spent most of his career with Paris Saint-Germain and made his very first-team debut in 2012. From the years 2012-2019, he made 150 appearances and scored over 13 goals for Paris Saint-Germain. With PSG, he has won about 18 major honors, including five Ligue 1, Coupe de la Ligue, the four Coupe de France, and Trophee des Champions trophy. In mid 2019, he joined Serie A side Juventus on a free transfer and made his first debut for the club on 24 August 2019.
On the international league, he has represented France at various age levels. He has represented France at the U16, U17, U18, U19, U20, U21, and the senior level. He was capped at 53 times for France at the youth level. He made his international team appearance in 2016.
What is Adrien Rabiot Famous For?
- Being a skilled and professional football player.
- He Won the 2013-14, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2017-18, 2018-19 Ligue 1 with the club Paris Saint-Germain.
- He Won the 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18 Coupe de France with the club Paris Saint-Germain.
- Won the 2013-14, 2014-15, 2015-16 2016-17, and 2017-18 Coupe de la Ligue with club Paris Saint-Germain.
- He Won 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Trophee des Champions with Paris Saint-Germain.
- He Won the 2019-20 Serie A with Juventus.
- Won the 2020 Supercoppa Italiana with Juventus.
Where is Adrien Rabiot From?
Adrien Rabiot was born on the 3 April 1995. His birthplace is Saint-Maurice, France. He was born to his father, called Michel Rabiot, and to his mother, Veronique Rabiot. His father, Michel Rabiot, was an enthusiastic fan of football whose enthusiasm for the sport was contagious, and consequently, he and his mother likewise became actively involved in the sport. He holds French nationality by birth. He belongs to the white ethnicity. His religion is Christianity. His birth horoscope sign is Aries.
Adrien Rabiot Football Career Timeline
- At the age of just 6, he started playing football for the junior team of Creteil in 2001.
- He later played for the youth team of the Alfortville, Manchester City, Pau FC, Pole Espoirs de Castelmaurou, and Paris Saint-Germain.
- On 2 July of 2012, he signed his first professional contract agreeing to a three-year deal with Paris Saint-Germain.
- In the 2012-13 season, he was also promoted to the senior team by manager Carlo Ancelotti.
- On 26 August 2012, he played football his first game in Ligue 1 in a 0-0 home draw against Bordeaux.
- On 6 November of 2012, he made his UEFA Champions League debut, playing during injury time in a 4-0 group stage home win over Dinamo Zagreb.
- In January 2013, he was advanced to fellow league side Toulouse.
- On 9 March 2013, he scored his very first professional goal from 25 yards in a 0-1 win against Brest.
- He rejoined PSG in mid 2014 as the team won back-to-back domestic leagues from 2013 to 2015.
- He scored his very first European competition goal for PSG on 25 November 2015 to open a 5-0 win Champions League group win at Malmo.
- On 23 April 2016, he was carried off in a 2-1 win over Lille in the final of the Coupe de la Ligue, and the following two gaming seasons combined, he scored four times from 60 appearances and conquered the general championship in 2017-18.
- In late October of 2018, he and Kylian Mbappe were dropped from the starting XI by newly appointed manager Thomas Tuchel after they came late to a pre-match meeting.
- On 14 March of 2019, he was suspended by PSG until the end of the month for going to a nightclub following a 3-1 loss to Manchester United in the Champion League round of 16which knocked them out of the competition, and for the liking an Instagram post by Patrice Evra celebrating United’s win.
- He has spent most of his profession with Paris Saint-Germain. From early 2012-2019, he made 150 appearances and scored 13 goals for the club.
- With PSG, he has won over 18 major honours, including five Ligue 1, Coupe de la Ligue, four Coupe de France, and the Trophee des Champions trophy.
- In late 2019, he joined the Serie A side Juventus on a free transfer and made his debut for the club on 24 August 2019 in a 1-0away win over Parma in the team’s break match of the 2019-20 Serie A season, coming on as a second-half game substitute for Sami Khedira.
- On 7 July of 2020, he scored his first for the football club in a 4-2 away loss to Milan in Serie A.
- He won the gaming 2019-20 Serie A title during his inaugural season with the club and also won the 2020 Supercoppa Italiana trophy with the club.
- On 6 March of 2021, he scored a brace goal in a 3-1 win over Lazio.
Adrien Rabiot International Career
- He has represented France at various age levels.
- He has represented France at the U16, U17, U18, U19, U20, U21, and the senior level.
- He was a member of the France the U19 side that reached the final of the 2013 UEFA European U19 Championship in Lithuania, losing out to Serbia.
- On 13 August 2013, at the age of just 18, he made his first appearance for the French U21 team in a 0-0 friendly draw with Germany in Freiburg.
- He was capped 53 times for France at the junior level and made his senior debut for the France on 15 November 2016 in a 0-0 friendly home draw against Ivory Coast, starting and being replaced by Thomas Lemar after 78 minutes due to a hamstring injury.
- On 17 May of 2018, he was put on the reserve list for the 2018 FIFA World Cup squad by the manager Didier Deschamps. However, he controversially declined to be put on the standby list, emailing the coach and saying he would not “be able to attend the training programme.”
Adrien Rabiot Girlfriend
Talking about his personal relationship life, he is not married. As of 2021, he is single and is not dating anyone. The French footballer is focusing on his professional career than being connected in a romantic relationship. Any updates on his love life will be updated soon here.
Adrien Rabiot Height and Weight
Adrien Rabiot stands at the height of 1.88m i.e., 6 feet and 2 inches tall. He has a body weight of about 71kg. He has an athletic body build. His eye color is blue, and his hair color is also dark brown. His sexual orientation is straight.
Adrien Rabiot Net Worth and Salary
Adrien Rabiot earns massive amounts from his professional career as a football player. His income is from football contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements. As of 2021, his estimated net worth is about £52 million, and his salary is £7.7 million. He has got a market value of over €32 million.
Did You Know?
- His father, Michel Rabiot, was an enthusiastic fan of football whose enthusiasm for the sport was contagious, and consequently, he and his mother also became actively associated with the sport.
- He began playing football at the age of 6.
- He signed his first professional contract on 2 July 2012.
- He wears shirt number 25 for Juventus.
Summary of Adrien Rabiot
|Celebrated Name||Adrien Rabiot|
|Nick Name||Le Duc|
|Birth Name||Adrien Rabiot|
|Place Of Birth||Saint-Maurice, France|
|Height||6 ft. 2 inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Source of Wealth||Football Career|
|Net Worth||£52 million|