1. Prepare the chaat masala: Preheat your oven to 250˚F. Then Spread all ingredients on a rimmed baking sheet and then roast until the spices are somewhat toasted and aromatic, 7 to 10 minutes. Transfer the pan from the oven, shift the seasonings onto a cool surface, and let cool. Once cool, blend into a fine powder. Now Remove from the blender and set apart in a bowl.
2. Prepare the eggplant pakora: Mix the corn starch, rice flour, besan, turmeric, cumin powder and 1 1/2 quarts water in a bowl. Stir until thoroughly combined, without overdoing the mixing. In a 6 litre pot, heat the canola oil to a temp of 350˚F. Once the oil/fat has reached the wanted temperature, dip the eggplant slices one at a time in the batter till fully coated and fry oil until crispy. Then Transfer the fried eggplant to paper towels in order to drain and dust with some of the chaat masala.
3. Prepare the tamarind chutney: at this point,Cook down all of the ingredients until the tamarind is sufficiently soft. Blend till smooth and let cool.
4. Prepare the raita: Intensely mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
5. To serve the dish: Place some 10 to 14 fried eggplant slices on a plate, warming in your oven briefly if necessary (eggplant should be hot and crispy). Spoon the chutney and raita on top, and garnish with some flat leaf parsley or cilantro, if using. Serve and enjoy immediately.