7. Loan/lease gap insurance coverage. If any accident totals a vehicle that you’re financing or leasing out, this coverage pays the difference price between what your insurer will meet and the remainder of your current loan or lease.
8. Customized parts and accessories. Insures electronics and the performance mods up to $4,000, like your headrest TVs, a stereo system, and that custom paintwork that makes your car yours.
9. Bodily harm and property damage liability coverage. Protects you and the other drivers if you cause an accident.
10. Uninsured or underinsured motorist liability. Assists with bills if you are in an accident created by an uninsured or underinsured car driver.
11. SR-22 cover. Also known as the certificate of a financial responsibility, Esurance can present SR-22 for drivers mandated by state law.
12. Motorcycle cover.
Esurance Special programs
In order to protect your vehicle, Esurance has several programs in place that might be of benefit to you.
- CoverageMyWay. A very innovative quote policy that provides unique policies tailored toward your needs.
- DriveSense program. A mobile app that observes your driving habits and then it can provide personalized discounts
- Roadside support. Get help if you meet any roadside emergencies. This plan protects you if you ever come across lockouts, flat tires, engine issues, and more.
- Rental car coverage. Get extra coverage to pay for the price of a rental car while your car is in the shop.
- Mobile app. Esurance company offers a great UI mobile app where you can easily file claims, manage your account, speak to the representatives, and more.
- E-Star Direct Repair Plan. A network of more than1,400 repair shops where car repairs are guaranteed for life. Additionally provides a path to the RepairView Program that enables you to fast monitor progress on your vehicle.
- DriveSafe Teen Driver Device Program. A piece of telematics equipment paired with a mobile app assists to monitor your teen’s driving ways and limits cell phone use.
1. Multi-policy discount. Get a discount for bundling your homeowners or motorcycle coverage with your auto insurance policy.
2. Switch and save discount. Receive discounted quotes for switching from your present auto insurance provider to the Esurance company.
3. Fast 5 cut. Save on 5% by starting a quote online with the Esurance company.
4. Paid in full discount. Save big up to 10% by paying your cover premiums in a single, full payment.
5. DriveSense cut. Download the DriveSense mobile application for an introductory discount of 5% and continue using it after your initial policy term to receive a personalized discount that is based on your driving patterns.
6. Good driver discount. Save from 30 to 40% on your auto insurance cover with Esurance company if you have one or fewer penalty scores on your driving history.
7. Multi-car discount offer. Receive reduced rates when you insure more than just one vehicle under the same cover policy.
8. Good student discount. Save from 10% on certain vehicle coverage if you are a student below 25 years old who maintains a 3.0 GPA or a “B” average.
9. Anti-theft offer. Save between 5-25% for having anti-theft systems fitted on your vehicle.
10. Safety device discount. Save up to 2-33% when insuring a car with manufacturer-installed airbags or the automatic seat belts
With all the above info given, you may be looking for Esurance contacts. That’s exactly what we will show you under this section. So here are the phone numbers, email address and physical address of Esurance.
Esurance Customer Service
P.O. Box 5250
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5258
650 Davis Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
Email: Enter your query here.
How to Become an E-star® shop
You can partner with the company as a repair shop and make extra cash from your services. To apply, click here.
We hope you found the Esurance customer care contacts helpful. Do you need any more info or have you had experience with the company? Let’s know below in the comments. Esurance quotes and customer care contacts-Phone number & Email