If you have a problem that you want to be solved on your Instagram account or a general bug on the app but are stuck on how to get the help required, Instagram presents several ways to report your problem. Over the course of the years since its launch, the social networking site has grown its support mechanisms to highlight more and more on the self-help online centre. Nevertheless, if you are seeking Instagram help, you may explore the following avenues.
- Instagram Phone number
- Social media platforms
- Facebook Help Center
- Instagram mobile app help centre
- Instagram Help Centre
- Phone number
Instagram likewise offers support through an automated bot phone number. Your phone call will not get a human response but a broad guide on how to get your problem solved. To use this form of bot support, dial 650-543-4800, then press 2 to get the automated phone support.
Occasionally, Instagram opens its official support email: firstname.lastname@example.org, but due to increased unsolicited emails, they tend to lock it to general queries. This, also as they bend towards accepting reports only from their Help Centre. So there’s no any clear shot of getting your issue solved, but it won’t harm giving it a try.
- Social media handles
You can use the massive power of social media in getting help with your issue. Usually, Instagram provides support to users on their social media pages.
Go to the Facebook Help Center, and on the search bar, type the problem you are experiencing. Facebook will present you with the best possible solutions to your problem.
- Instagram mobile app
Following these steps, you can register an issue directly on the Instagram mobile app.
- Go to your profile on your device
- On the top right, click ‘Settings.’
- Scroll down to the ‘Support’ option
- Click on ‘Report a Problem’
- Follow the instructions provided on the screen
- Instagram Help Centre
This is the best and most advised way of contacting Instagram. On the Help Centre, you will especially get a response to your query, and if not, you can use a contact form to contact Instagram. To submit a support ticket to Instagram, follow these steps.
- Go to Instagram Help Centre
- On the left-hand side, click the ‘Privacy and Safety Center’ option
- Then scroll down and click on ‘Report Something.’
- Select the type of issue you require help with
- Look for a link that states ‘Report it.’
- Fill out the form and click ‘Send.’
Instagram contact forms
You can similarly use the following forms to expedite the handling of your issue on Instagram.
- Impersonation accounts
- If you have an Instagram page, you can report it impersonating accounts by filling out this form.
- If you don’t have an Instagram page, please fill out this form.
- If you’re having issues uploading a photo of your ID from a mobile phone, please try raising this form from a computer.
- If the fake account is impersonating someone you’re authorized to represent (for example, your child), you can report the account using this form.
- Underage children
- If you’d like to report about an account belonging to someone under 13 or if you think someone is impersonating your child who’s under 13, please fill out this form.
- Hate accounts
- If an Instagram account is established with the intent of bullying or harassing a different person or if a photo or comment is intended to bully or harass an individual, please report it.
- If you think someone is using your copyrighted work without your permission, you can fill out this form.
- If you think someone is infringing on your trademark, you can fill out this form.
- Exposed private information
- If you believe a photo or video infringes your privacy rights, you can report it.
- Abuse or spam
- If you don’t have an Instagram page yet, you can report abuse, spam or anything else that doesn’t observe Instagram community guidelines using this form.
- Memorializing an account
- If someone is trying to blackmail you (threatening to share private information about you if you don’t send them money or something else you’re uncomfortable with), please report it by filling out this form
- Convicted sex offenders
- Convicted sex delinquents aren’t allowed to use Instagram. If you’ve experienced an account that may belong to a convicted sex offender, please report it.