Ipsy is a monthly recurrent product subscription service for ornamental products. Michelle Phan founded this company back in 2011. The subscription, which costs just $10 a month, provides its members with a box of makeup samples each month. According to their official website, the subscribers will get a “Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products.” The given bag will include hair care products, makeup, skincare, and nail care products.All Product Subscribers can follow simplified tutorials and check tips and skills on their website. They can similarly take advantage of various offers, the points rewards program, and some monthly giveaways.
Glam bags are normally dispatched from warehouses mid-month and reach customers within 7-10 days of shipping. Ipsy currently ships its products to the US and Canada. While transportation is free in the US, members from neighboring Canada will have to pay an extra shipping fee. Members can renew or discontinue ipsy subscription directly from their Account page.
You can log in to ipsy using the email address that you used to sign up and your password here. You can also use your Facebook account to log in to Ipsy without typing your password.
How to update Ipsy account Information
- Log in to IPSY.com and then click Account.
- Click “Edit account settings” located under the “General” section.
- From this page, you can update your beauty profile (which will help ipsy select better matches for your Glam Bag products), add your profile photo, see that month’s tracking information, update your shipping or billing information, or even change your username, email, or password.
- Note: If you have many memberships under one email address, you will want to update your billing and shipping information in both accounts.
How to delete Ipsy Account
You can revoke your membership on IPSY.com.
If you’d want to delete your IPSY.com profile and all your personal info related to your account, please contact IPSY customer Care.
How to Reset Ipsy Password
If you know you have the correct email address, but you can’t remember your ipsy login password, follow these steps:
Visit IPSY.com/forgotpassword. (You can get this from the homepage by clicking “Forgot Password?” under the login section.)
- Enter your correct IPSY email address, then click “Retrieve password.” Ipsy will send you an email with the subject line, “Here’s Your New Temporary IPSY Password!”
- Log in to IPSY.com using the generated temporary password we emailed you.
- A new window will pop up, allowing you to update your password. Enter the temporary password, then generate a new secure password and then enter it twice. If you’re not sure how to create a secure password, here are some ideas.