Post-That’s So Raven; Raven had parts in College Road Trip, Revenge of the Bridesmaids (in 2010), and a handful of speech roles as well as direct-to-video movies.
Raven took a big break in 2012 to study fine arts courses at the Academy of Art University, returning in the year 2015. In recent years, the actress has co-hosted The View, performed on Fox’s Empire, and K.C. Undercover.
She is the executive producer of the Raven’s Home, a spin-off of That’s So Raven, which then premiered on July 21, 2017.
Raven puttered in music in 1993. Nonetheless, she didn’t find much success with song production until her. That’s So Raven days when she engaged in a number of Disney soundtracks.
Her newest album, as of this writing, is her self-titled record released in 2008. She mentioned a 5th studio album in 2014, but the project was then canceled.
raven Simon Net Worth: $55 Million
Raven earned a lot from her popular That’s So Raven gig. For the first season, she obtained $20,000 per episode and then moved to $35,000 per episode for the second season of the show. The paycheck kept on going up. Thanks in part to her, Disney studios made $400 million in revenue from the tv series, which lead to her being dubbed “$400 million girl” by the Ebony Magazine, which led to thoughts that Raven could be worth up to $400 million.
Nevertheless, Disney’s profit from that income was $120 million, and Raven was rumoured to be entitled to not more than 30% taking her earnings to about $20 million.
Raven Symone Husband, Kids
Raven has never been married to anyone in her adulthood. However, back in 2009, reports swirled around that she was in a relationship with Jussie Smollett and that she was also pregnant with Smollett as the father. The report also had it hat Raven had birthed their baby, a daughter named Lilliana Pearman. Nevertheless, it was later confirmed that the rumors were fake. Raven has no kids, as well.
Raven Symone Girlfriend
Raven is a lesbian as we know it. Her sexual orientation was, for a very long time, constrained to many speculations as she didn’t want to share it with the society. In May of 2012, she took to her Twitter handle to explain that her sexual orientation was hers alone and that whoever she was dating was hers’ alone to know.
At the time, actress Raven had begun a romantic association with a female fashion model and actress named AzMarie Livingston. However, she didn’t establish the relationship until mid-2015, a few months later, they broke up.
Raven told Oprah back in 2014 that she was attracted to both boys and girls from the early age of just 12.
Interesting Facts about Raven Symone
- Raven Symone was born with real name as Raven-Symone Christina Pearman on 10th December of 1985, in Atlanta, Georgia, the United States of America.
- As of 2020, her age is 35 years old and her horoscope is Sagittarius.
- She is born to her parents Christopher B Pearman (her father) and Lydia Gaulden (her mother).
- She grew up with her brother,named Blaize Pearman.
- Actress Raven holds an American nationality and also belongs to an African-American ethnical background.
- She attended the North Springs High School and later on, joined the Academy of Art University.
- Raven has an approximated net worth of around $55 million as of 2020.
- She was in a romantic relationship with an American model, AzMarie Livingston since December 2011.
- The actress stands tall at the height of 5 feet 2 inches and her total body weight is 58kg.
- Raven is active on her various social places like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.