Robin Givens Biography and Wiki
Robin Givens is an American stage, television, movie actress, and model born in New York Robin Simone Givens. She began her acting profession after calibrating from Sarah Lawrence College in late 1984.
She won the character of Darlene Merriman in the ABC sitcom Head of the Class in early 1986. Givens tarried with the series for its whole five-year run. In late 1991 after the series concluded, she resumed her profession with movie roles and guest-starring performances on television. Robin has a recurring character as Mayor Sierra McCoy on Riverdale. Givens co-starred on the sitcom Sparks in early 1996, which aired for two terms on UPN.
She took over entertaining duties on the syndicated talk program Forgive or Forget in Januarymid 2000. Four months late, the program was canceled. Givens since had recurring characters on The Game, Tyler Perry’s House of Payne, and Chuck. She published her autobiography, and Grace Will Lead Me Home, in early 2007.
Robin Givens Age
Givens will 56 years old at the end of 2021; she was born on 27 November 1964 in the City of New York, United States of America. She rejoices her birthday on November 27 each year, and her birth symbol is Sagittarius.
Robin Givens Height
Givens stands at the height of 5 feet 5 inches and Weighs 55 kg. She also seems to be pretty tall in stature in his pictures. Her bra size is 33B, her shoes size 8(US), and a dress 7 (US) size. She has darkish brown eyes and blackish hair color.
Robin Givens Education
Givens finished from New Rochelle Academy (an N–12 private school which closed in June 1987) and enrolled at Sarah Lawrence College at age 16. In early 1984 that when she finished. Givens also went to Harvard Medical School for two years yet did not graduate.
Robin Givens Family, Parents, and Siblings
Givens was born and brought up by her parents Ruth Roper (née Newby) and Reuben Givens, who separated when she was only two years old in New York City, United States of America. Their mum raised givens and her little sister Stephanie in Mount Vernon and New Rochelle, New York. Givens was brought up Catholic.
Robin Givens Husband Mike Tyson: Is he wedded?
Givens was wedded to Mike Tyson; the couple met in late 1986 and married on 7 February 1988 and separated in early 1989. Her mum bought a $5.6 million villa in the wealthy suburb of Bernardsville, New Jersey, during her wedding.
She had a miscarriage in early May 1988, after which her union started to become emotionally distressed. On 20/20, in a joint discussion with Tyson, she told Barbara Walters that life with Tyson was similar to “torture, pure hell, more dangerous than anything I could imagine,” moreover, she went on to express her volatile temper. Givens recorded for separation in early October 1988 and was given a brief restraining order.
Marvin Mitchelson, who was her solicitor, said, “She adores Michael Tyson. But there is recommenced violence, and she worries for her safety.” Givens insisted on spousal abuse, while Tyson claimed alienation and care in his money, not in him. Early 1989 on Valentine’s Day, the separation was settled.
Givens was declared to have by the Newspapers that underwent a divorce agreement of over $10 million from her compatibility to Tyson. Later she dismissed the report, saying: “I didn’t earn one dime.” She got negative press following her divorce from Tyson, especially within the African American society.
Robin Givens Net Worth
Givens has an approximated net worth of 4 million dollars as of 2021. This includes his Assets, Financiers, and Income. His main earnings source is his profession as a stage, television, movie actress, and model. Through her numerous income sources, Robin has acquired good possessions but fancies to lead a simple lifestyle.
Robin Givens Measurements and Realities
Here are some fascinating facts and body sizes you should know regarding Robin Givens.
Robin Givens Bio and Wiki
- Complete Names: Robin Simone Givens
- Known As: Stage, television, film actress, and model
- Sex: Male
- Profession: Actress
- Origin: American
- Ethnicity: White
- Denomination: To be updated
- Sexual Introduction: Straight
Robin Givens Birthday
- Age: 56 years old at the of 2020
- Zodiac Symbol: To be updated
- Date of Nativity: 27 November 1964
- Place of Nativity: New York City, United States of America
- Birthday: November 27
Robin Givens Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: 35-27-37 in (86-58.5-84 cm)
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Mass: 57 kg
- Eye Color: Dark Brownish
- Hair Color: Blackish
- Shoe Size: 8(US)
- Dress Size: 7 (US)
- Breast Size: 33B
- Waist Size: 22 inches (57.5 cm)
- Hip Size: 34 inches(85 cm)
Robin Givens Family and Relationship
- Father: Reuben Givens
- Mom: Ruth Roper (née Newby)
- Siblings: Stephanie
- Marital Situation: Wedded
- Husband: Wedded to Svetozar Marinkovic(1997-1998) and Mike Tyson(1988-1989)
- Dating or Boyfriend: To be modernized
- Kids: (sons)(William Givens Jensen, Michael Givens)
Robin Givens Net value and Wages
- Net Worth: $4 million dollars(2021)
- Salary: Under Evaluation
- Source of Revenue: Stage, television, film actress, and model
Robin Givens House and Cars
- Place of existence: New York City, USA
- Cars: Car Brand to be Modernized
Robin Givens Brad Pitt
Before Jen and Angelina, Brad Pitt was short with Robin Givens in early 1989, right around the time she split from Mike Tyson.
Robin Givens Children
Givens affirmed her first son, Michael, in early 1993. She wedded her tennis tutor, Svetozar Marinković, in late 1997. Months later, Givens registered for separation. She had another son, William, with an ex-boyfriend, Murphy Jensen, in early 1999.
Robin Givens William Givens Jensen
In early 1999, Givens had another son, William, with an ex-boyfriend, Murphy Jensen.
Robin Givens Howard Stern
“Howard Stern was a great lover. For real. Like incredible,” Givens told Andy Cohen on an episode of Watch What Occurs Live. Her remark was in answer to a fan’s question about whether Stern’s offensive comments about his “manhoods” are true or simply jokes.
Givens was caught off guard, saying, “I do not memorize anything right now,” with a laugh. “We accompanied for a while,” she said, and while she didn’t respond to the question straight, she did tell Cohen, “It was all good. It was all excellent.” Stern has earlier said that his remarks about his lower regions make for “great radio.”
“I think I sway as well be upfront about it,” he told Rolling Stone back in late 1994 when asked about his “penis passion.” “No guy will ever confess to having a small penis. I just went on the report,” he proceeded. “I might be one of the most inadequate guys in the world … Who the f—’s going to admit to something like that? And that’s a vast radio. Because it’s someone being fair about their fears and passions.”
Robin Givens Riverdale
In the year late 2007, Givens published her autobiography, Grace Will Lead Me Home. She has since had recurring performances on The Game, Tyler Perry’s House of Payne, Chuck, Riverdale, and Katy Keene’s spin-off.
Robin Givens Cancer, Surgery
Stephanie, actress Robin Givens’ more junior sister, abruptly fell ill two Christmases ago. Doctors had told the health enthusiast that she hardly had ‘some kind of virus,’ but doctors noticed her white blood sum was meager one week later. She was instantly rushed to the hospital, her condition quickly worsening.
Stephanie was later that year diagnosed with breast cancer, and she then vanished. Robin was exposed to the CBS medical talk show The Doctors. Givens proceeded to The Doctors to be screened for breast cancer – worried that she, too, may have the illness that so quickly claimed her sister’s life.
‘Absolutely, right after what occurred with my sister, I was so afraid. Everything was just so amazing. But then you get to a point when you understand things can go wrong,’ Robin said. Givens experienced an ultrasound screening and a mammogram on the latest CBS medical talk program, The Doctors. Robin underwent the testing process two years after her younger sister Stephanie relinquished away from an undetected – but destructive form of the disease.
Robin Givens Actress
Givens first began acting in early 1985 with an impression on The Cosby Show. This accompanied roles in Diff’rent Strokes and the early 1986 television movie Beverly Hills Madam, opposite Faye Dunaway. In the very same year, she settled her invention, acting as rich girl Darlene Merriman on the Class’s ABC sitcom Head.
The series continued five seasons, closing in late 1991. While performing in Head of the Class in late 1989, she performed in The Women of Brewster Place with Oprah Winfrey. Later she performed in Boomerang (1991). In early 1996, Givens portrayed Claudia in the television film The Face (also known as A Face to Die For) with Yasmine Bleeth. She co-starred in the UPN sitcom Sparks cultured that year, which series closed its run in mid-1998. Givens also represented Denise in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
Givens surfaced in a cameo in Toni Braxton’s music video “He Wasn’t Man Enough” in early January 2000 as the woman of a cheating husband. Later that year, she retreated to the amusement industry as the talk program Forgive or Forget, where she succeeded television character Mother Love halfway throughout the show’s second season. Originally, ratings improved after Givens took over hosting charges but soon dropped.
After this season, the series was discontinued. Givens endeavored a return to television on MyNetworkTV’s telenovela Saints and Sinners in early 2006, but the show collected low ratings and was soon dropped. Givens went on with starring in made-for-television films while also making presentations on Trinity Broadcasting Network’s Praise the Lord program (July 12, 2007). She published her autobiography Grace Will Lead Me Home in early June 2007.
Givens came back to highlight films in Tyler Perry’s Southern drama The Family That Preys (2008). The Game Givens also had a recurring character representing a fictionalized version of herself on the CW comedy-drama. Besides, she had a recurring character in the TBS movie Tyler Perry’s House of Payne and the USA Network’s Burn Notice guest role.
In extension to television and film roles, she has presented on stage. She performed in an Off-Broadway production of The Vagina Monologues in late 2001. She performed Roxie Hart’s role in the Broadway play Chicago from February to April 16, 2006.
Givens traveled the country, playing a part in the I’m Ready Productions play Men, Money & Golddiggers. In the early 2009 stage play A Mother’s Prayer, she starred, which also starred Johnny Gill, Shirley Murdock, and Jermaine Crawford. Givens, in early 2007, published a memoir called Grace Will Lead Me Home.
Robin Givens Boomerang
Boomerang is an early 1992 American romantic parody movie directed by Reginald Hudlin. The movie stars Eddie Murphy as Marcus Graham, a hotshot promotion executive who also occurs to be an insatiable womanizer and male chauvinist.
When he meets her new boss, Jacqueline Broyer (Robin Givens), Marcus understood that she is actually a female version of himself and understands he is getting the same treatment that he did to others. The film also features Halle Berry, David Alan Grier, Martin Lawrence, Grace Jones, and Chris Rock.
Robin Givens Grace Will Lead Me To Home
As an honor student at the known Sarah Lawrence, she got a career on the Cosby Show. She was a golden lady; success came directly. And that’s when she met Mike Tyson, the most wealthy man on earth at that time who made her feel safe. For a time. She very well remembers Mike’s first punch, delivered coldly, dispassionately, and easily tossing her 105-pound frame across the room.
As she has explained in the book, he sliced her clothing into ribbons and almost choked her to death, yet she endured strong-minded to love him enough to preserve them both. And at some point, she understood that if he didn’t kill her himself, he would drive her to do it (a gibe he made constantly).
When she left, the battle of destruction proceeded. She went from being chosen as one of People’s Fifty Most Beautiful Personalities revealed in the press. When Robin tried to focus on her profession, parenthood provided the clarity she required.
By her children and her stalwart mother and sister, she has been capable of coming to terms with her choices, faith, and ultimately herself. Apart from continuing an exceptional story Grace Will Lead Me Home is also yet the poignantly worldly story is her extraordinary.
Robin Givens House
Givens and her mother purchased a $5.6 million house in the wealthy suburb of Bernardsville, New Jersey.
Robin Givens Book
- Grace Will Lead Me Home: Givens’ eight-month marriage to boxer Mike Tyson in early 1988 was a tabloid train wreck. It provided a steady stream of bizarre front-page stories. In her new memoir, Givens tries to understand that relationship and its impact on the rest of her lifetime.
Robin Givens Movies
Movies From the Year 2002 to Late 2016
- 2016 – God’s Not Dead 2 Acting as Principal Kinney
- 2014 – Airplane Vs. Volcano Acting as Dr. Whitmore
- 2012 – Unspoken Words Acting as Mrs. Lewis
- 2012 – Double-Sided as Miranda Johnson
- 2010 – Enemies Among Us Acting as Gloria
- 2009 – A Mother’s Prayer Acting as Brenda
- 2008 – Queen of Media Acting as Wendy Williams
- 2008 – The Family That Preys ACTING as Abigail “Abby” Dexter
- 2008 – Little Hercules In 3-D Acting as Dana
- 2006 – Restraining Order Acting as Diane McNeil
- 2005 – Flip The Script Acting as Rain Jones
- 2003 – Head of State Acting as Kim
- 2003 – Good Night To Die Acting as Dana
- 2003 – Love Chronicles as Monifa Burly
- 2002 – Book of Love as Iyanna
- 2002 – Antibody as Dr. Rachel Saverini
Movies From the Year 1978 to Late 2001
- 2001 – The Elite as Ashe
- 2000 – Everything’s Jake as Publisher
- 1998 – Secrets
- 1995 – Dangerous Intentions as Kaye Ferrar
- 1994 – Foreign Student as April
- 1994 – Blankman as Kimberly Jonz
- 1992 – Boomerang as Jacqueline Broyer
- 1991 – A Rage in Harlem as Isabelle
- 1978 – The Wiz Acting as Guest at Aunt Emma’s Party
- Not known: God Bless the Broken Road: Kareena Williams
Robin Givens TV Programs
Tv Programs From the Year 2011 to Late 2019
- 2019: Ambitions as the Stephanie Carlisle
- 2017–present – Riverdale as the Mayor McCoy
- 2017 to2018 – Once Upon a TimeActing as Eudora
- 2016 – Man Seeking Woman Acting as Vicki Claus
- 2016 – Lucifer as Acting Leila Simms
- 2013–2014 as Twisted Acting as Judy
- 2013 – 90210 Acting as Cheryl
- 2012 – Suburgatory Acting as Tulsa
- 2012 – Retired at 35 Acting as Dr. Keller
- 2011 – Chuck as Jane Bentley
- 2011 – Reed Between the Lines Dominique
Tv Productions From the Year 2001 to Early 2010
- 2010 – My Parents, My Sister and Me Keela Goldman
- 2010 – Drop Dead Diva Ann Simpson
- 2010 – Nikita Mary Miracle
- 2008 – Tyler Perry’s Houses of Payne Tanya
- 2008 – Burn Notice Kandi
- 2008 – The Game Herself
- 2008 Everybody Hates Chris Stacy
- 2005 Captive Hearts Jade Marlo
- 2003–2004 One on One Sheila
- 2003 – The Hollywood Wives: The New Generation Kyndra
- 2001 – Spinning Out of Control Erin
- 2000 – The Expendables Randy
- 2000 – Chicken Soup for the Souls Counselor
- 2000 – DAG Jennifer
Tv Programs From the Year 1985 to Late 1999
- 1999: The Love Boat: The Next Wave Dana Chase
- 1999 : Michael Jordan: An American Hero Juanita Vanoy/Juanita .Jordan.
- 1999 – Cosby Ms. Malone
- 1997 – Moesha Ladonna
- 1996–1998 – Spark Wilma Cuthbert
- 1996 – In the Houses Alex
- 1996 – A Faces to Die For Claudia
- 1995 – Me and the Boy Nina
- 1995 – The Fresh Princes of Bel-Air Denise
- 1995 – Courthouse Suzanne Graham
- 1992 – Angel Street Det. Anita King
- 1992 – Angel Street Det. Anita King
- 1989 – The Penthouse Dinah St. Clair
- 1989 – The Women of Brewster Places Kiswana
- 1986–1991 Head of the Class Darlene Merriman
- 1986 – Diff’rent Strokes Ann
- 1986 – Beverly Hills Madam April Baxter
- 1986 – Philip Marlowe, The Private Eye Token Ware
- 1985 – The Cosby Show Susanne
Commonly Asked Topics About Robin Givens
Who is Robin Givens?
Robin Givens is a model and actress. Additionally, she is a pre-medical graduate of Sarah Lawrence College. Givens grounded her breakthrough performance of Darlene Merriman in the ABC sitcom Head of the Class in early 1986 and prevailed on the series for its 5-year span.
How old is Robins Givens?
Givens is an American citizen born on 27 November 1964 in the City of New York, United States of America.
Is Robin Givens A Christian
Givens originates from a Catholic family that was plagued by domestic violence for three spans, including herself, her mother, and her grandmother. Her father left her mother at a young age, and Robin never connected with him during her youth.
How tall is Robin Givens?
Robin stands at a maximum of 1.65m.
Who Is Robin Givens married to?
Robin is currently divorced. She was espoused to Svetozar Marinkovic(1997-1998) and Mike Tyson(1988-1989)only a year relationship.
How much is Robin Givens’s worth?
Givens has an approximated net value of 4 million dollars. She has acquired her wealth from her triumphant profession as an actress.
Where does Robin Givens live?
She is a tenant of New York City, USA, and we shall upload photos of her house as quickly as we have them.
Is Robin Givens dead or alive?
Robin is still active and in good shape. There have been no rumors of her being unwell or having any health-related problems.
Where is Robin Given now?
Givens currently has a recurring character as Mayor Sierra McCoy on Riverdale.
What Happened To Robin Givens?
In early January 2000, she performed in a cameo in Toni Braxton’s music video “He Wasn’t Man Enough” as a cheating husband’s woman.
Robin Givens Social Media Contacts
We recognize the following websites that we have referenced as we were composing this article.:
- Instagram and