Quick Summary About Scott Foster
|Celebrated Name||Scott Foster|
|Birth Name||Scott Foster|
|Profession||Ice Hockey Player|
|Place Of Birth||Sarnia, Ontario|
|University||Western Michigan University|
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Accountant Career|
|Height||6 ft or 183 cm|
|Weight||185 lbs or 84 Kg or 13 st 3 lb|
Scott Foster is a qualified accountant by profession as well as an amateur ice hockey high-rated player. He played only a single game for the Chicago Blackhawks side of the National Hockey League (NHL) at the end of the 2017-2018 season as an essential emergency goaltender (position). Initially, he started playing junior hockey with the Petrolia Jets of the Western Ontario Hockey League in the late 2001-2002 season. In the year 2018 late, he was honored as he was chosen the Best NHL First during the Blackhawks Fan Choice Awards following the impressive performance in the 2017-2018 season.
- Being a Canadian-born accountant and amateur ice high-rated hockey player.
- Being the player for the Chicago Blackhawks side of the National Hockey League (NHL).
What nationality is Scott Foster?
Born from a middle-class family, Scott Foster’s date of birth was reported to be 17th January 1982, which makes him the current age of 39 as of 2021. His place of birth is in West Sarnia, Ontario, Canada. He holds Canadian nationality by birth, and he came from Canadian-White ethnic background. His origin is white. Scott’s zodiac symbol is Capricorn, and his religion is Christian. He has not revealed any helpful information about his parent’s and siblings’ details to the public yet.
About his education, Scott was graduated from the famous Western Michigan University with an undergraduate degree in accounting.
How was the Career of Scott Foster?
- Scott Foster began his hockey career as a junior with the Petrolia Jets side of the Western Ontario Hockey League in the late 2001-2002 season and then later moved to play for Western Michigan University’s hockey team in the 2002 to 2003, 2003 to 2004, and 2005 to 2006 Central Collegiate Hockey Association seasons.
- In late March 2018, he was signed by the giant side, the Chicago Blackhawks as an assistance goaltender and played the match against the Winnipeg Jets side.
- Blackhawks starter, Collin Delia who was in his NHL debut that night, was injured, forcing mature Foster into NHL action for his debut, where he saved a total of seven shots out of seven in about 14 minutes of the display, becoming the first emergency goaltender ever to stop that number of shorts, and preserving a 6-2 Blackhawks’ win.
- But Collin Delia was award with the win, and Foster was entitled the game’s first star. Asked about his display following his NHL debut, he quipped, “I think I’m just heading to my prime.”
- Assuming that Foster does not play again in the NHL fields, he is one of 18 players since the year 1982 to record a perfect 1.000 save percentage in the league.
- Back then, he was also drafted the “Best NHL First” at the Blackhawks supporters Choice Awards.
- He was requested to be an irregular second goalie for the Blackhawk’s optional time skate in the 2018-2019 season.
- As of late 2018, he works as an accountant with Golub Capital, and he was earlier with Aurora Investment Management.
- He was succeeding plays for two beer league hockey clubs as a goaltender. He also admitted to being interviewed by ESPN in late April 2019.
- Scott Foster’s current position is an accountant.
- 2002-2001 season; 2 SO, 2.27 GAA, 0.928 SV%28 GP, 18 W, 1667 Min, 63 GA,
- 2002-2003 season; 7 W, 1036 Min, 65 GA, 0 SO, 21 GP, 3.77 GAA, 0.868 SV%
- 2003-2004 season; 13 W, 1890 Min, 102 GA, 0 SO, 33 GP, 3.24 GAA, 0.881 SV%
Who is Scott Foster’s wife?
Scott Foster’s conjugal status is not known currently. As for his wife and kids, there is no specific information. He has ever kept secret about his lovers and personal life. There is also no news and affairs concerning his marriage, wife, girlfriend, and kids. He is relishing his present life a lot. His sexual orientation is reportedly straight, and he is not gay.
How much is Scott Foster Salary?
Scott Foster is an accountant by profession. As of 2021, the net worth of Foster is estimated to have between $1 Million – $5 Million. Back then, Scott played for the Blackhawks as an emergency backup goaltender in 2018, also signed an amateur tryout contract at the time; he did not get paid. However, he is getting a tremendous amount of money from his work. His primary source of wealth comes from an accountant profession, and he is satisfied as of today with his earnings. He is living a relaxed lifestyle from his work.
How tall is Scott Foster?
Scott Foster is a good-looking man standing at the perfect and tall height of not less than 6 ft or 183 cm. He also has a balanced weight consists of 185 lbs, either 84 Kg either 13 st 3 lb. His body build is active. He regularly does training, and he is informed about his food intake. Overall, he has got a muscular body with a charming smile.
Did You Know?
- Scott Foster started playing younger hockey with the Petrolia Jets of the Western Ontario Hockey League in the great season of 2001-2002 season.
- In the year 2018, he was valued as he was granted the Best NHL First during the Blackhawks supporters Choice Awards following his outstanding display in the 2017-18 season.
- Scott’s zodiac symbol is Capricorn.
- He was a graduate from Western Michigan University with a degree in accounting.
- He was also
- voted the “Best NHL First” at the Blackhawks Fan Choice Awards.
- His current job is as an accountant.