Quick Facts About Aymeric Laporte
|Celebrated Name||Aymeric Laporte|
|Birth Name||Aymeric Jean Louis Gérard Alphonse Laporte|
|Place Of Birth||Agen|
|Net Worth||15 Million Euro|
|Salary||7 Million Euro Annually|
|Source of Wealth||Football Career|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Current Club||Manchester City|
|Shirt Number||14 for Manchester City and 24 for Spanish National Team|
Aymeric Jean Louis Gérard Alphonse Laporte, commonly known as Aymeric Laporte, is a highly professional footballer. He is playing for his current team, giant Premier League side Manchester City & the Spanish national team. His playing space is Centre-back. He began his soccer journey with the youth settings of SU Agen Football. In mid-November 2012, he made his great professional debut with Athletic Bilbao side in a UEFA Europa League competition against Hapoel Ironi Kiryat Shmona F.C. He performed the entire match as his team won by 2-0. In early January 2018, he made his other Premier League debut for Manchester City in a home competition against West Bromwich Albion. They gained the match by 3-0. In the year 2018, he earned his first web show features in the Amazon web show, All or Nothing: Manchester City. He was a strong member of the side that won the first home treble in English men’s football in mid-2019. In 2021, after acquiring Spanish citizenship & approval from FIFA to switch national sides, Laporte was selected in Spain’s squad for UEFA Euro 2020. He has won not less than 51 caps for the country France at international youth stages. His shirt number, or in other words, the jersey number, is 14 for Manchester City & 24 for the Spanish national side.
Barcelona is reportedly interested in Man City defender Aymeric Laporte.
Manchester City Central defender Aymeric Laporte has steered to social media to hit out at rumors connecting him with a switch to Barcelona. He joined City from Athletic Bilbao side in January 2018 & has since had an incredibly prolific career with the Blues side, winning three Premier League trophies, four EFL Cups & an FA Cup. Since Laporte has been used, partnering with Portuguese defender Ruben Dias & Stones the favored partnership in City’s back-line. This limited game time has ended in numerous reports connecting him with a move away from the Etihad with trusted Spanish outlet Mundo Deportivo (reported by Dani Lopez) alleging that Laporte is unhappy at City & prefers a move to Barcelona this summer.
- Being a French highly rated footballer who is playing for Manchester City side.
- Being one of the most excellent young central defenders in the European Top Flights sides.
- Being rated one of the most technically talented central defenders during his stay in Spain.
What is the Nationality of Aymeric Laporte?
On 27th May 1994, Aymeric Laporte was reportedly born in Agen, Aquitaine, France. His real name or full name is Aymeric Jean Louis Gérard Alphonse Laporte. He endures French nationality & his ethnicity is French-white. His race is white & he has basque ancestry from his great-grandparents. As of 2021, he marked his 27th birthday with his dear one. Gemini is his Zodiac symbol, and he follows the Christianity belief. About his biological parents, he was born to his hardworking father, Lionel, and his mother, whose name is still a sleight-of-hand. He also has a sibling, a sister called Alexia, who has also performed soccer. His father used to perform rugby and soccer. His mother used to perform soccer.
During his boyhood, Laporte began performing football & rugby at the age of five & began his development at SU Agen Football. In the year mid-2009, he was invited to enter Athletic Bilbao after being scouted; by adjustment with the club, he spent a long season with Aviron Bayonnais FC as he was extremely young to move outside France at the moment. In 2010, he entered in Bilbao formally.
For which side, Aymeric Laporte is playing for?
- In the year 2010, Laporte switched to Athletic’s youth setup at Lezama and performed for the club’s youth & reserve teams.
- On 28th November 2012, he was awarded his debut with the main squad by boss Marcelo Bielsa, performing the full 90 minutes in a 2-0 away win versus Hapoel Ironi Kiryat Shmona F.C. in that very season’s UEFA Europa League Competition.
- On 9th December 2012, he got his first La Liga debut by appearing one minute in a 1-0 home victory over Celta de Vigo.
- Then, he advanced to the first team quickly after, signing a new deal until 2015 on 14th January 2013.
- He was awarded the number 4 jersey earlier worn by Ustaritz.
- He also renewed his deal, running till 2016 & with a €27.5 million release clause.
- He became a consistent starter under new coach Ernesto Valverde.
- He tallied his first goal as a professional on 28th October 2013, scoring the games only at Getafe CF.
- He was also granted into the La Liga Team of the Year by the journalists of the Liga de Fútbol Profesional.
- In mid-June 2015, he stretched his link until 2019 with a release clause of not less than €50 million.
- After losing the final match of the Copa del Rey to FC Barcelona, he performed both legs of that year’s Supercopa de España triumph versus the same opposition, Athletic’s first silverware for not less than 31 years.
- On 13th June 2016, he renewed his deal until 2020, with his buyout clause arising to an initial €65 million.
- Later, he switch to Manchester City for a stated fee of £57 million (his contractual release clause value and a record-breaking figure for both sides) in 2018.
- He was given the number 14 shirt & made his Manchester City as well as Premier League debut versus West Bromwich Albion.
- He went on to make not less than 13 appearances throughout the season for City making a sum of nine league features, meaning he was eligible for a winner’s medal.
- He tallied his first goal for City on 25th August 2018, equalizing versus Wolverhampton Wanderers in a 1-1 away draw.
- For the 2018-2019 season, he earned 51 appearances. The club also finished the first domestic treble in English football records (Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup, plus the Community Shield).
- He tallied five goals throughout the season & played a total of 4,352 minutes.
- On 31st August 2019, he suffered an injury to his right knee, making him to be carried off on a stretcher. He endured surgery in September 2019.
- He recovered from injury during the 2019-2020 season & played versus Tottenham Hotspur on 21st November 2020.
- On 25th April 2021, he managed in the only goal of the game as City defeated Tottenham to gain their fourth straight EFL Cup.
How was the International Profession of Aymeric Laporte?
- Aymeric Laporte has severed France at under-17, under-18, under-19, & & under-21 levels as a captain for all levels.
- What’s more, he was additionally a part of the side that came second to Serbia in the 2013 UEFA European Under-19 Championship in Lithuania.
- On 24th March 2016, in a beloved 2017 European Under-21 Championship qualifier versus Scotland in Angers, Laporte was stretchered off with a break and dislocation to his right fibula & ankle, concluding his season early.
- In October 2015, he declared that he would consider serving Spain if rejected by France for UEFA Euro 2016.
- He then started the process of making himself acceptable for Spain.
- He was invited up to the senior France squad for the 2018 World Cup qualifiers versus Bulgaria & the Netherlands in October and declared he had decided not to administer for Spanish nationality with the resumed aim of playing for France.
- As of mid- August 2019, he was called up again for France’s UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying fixtures vs. Albania and Andorra. Due to injury, he decreed out any involvement.
- As of May 2021, FIFA allowed the change of nationality, allowing him to perform for Spain at the upcoming UEFA Euro 2020 competition.
- On 24th May 2021, he was involved in Spain’s 24-man squad for Euro 2020.
- On 4th June, he got his Spain debut when he began in a friendly goalless draw with Portugal.
- On 15th June 2021, he performed for Spain National Team versus Sweden, which finished with a score 0-0.
- Manchester City on 29/01/2018 for about 65M €
- Athletic Bilbao Side on 17/12/2012
- Athletic Bilbao B Side on 01/07/2012
- CD Basconia Side on 01/07/2011 from Bilbao Side U19
Who is Aymeric Laporte Dating?
Aymeric Laporte is reportedly in a relationship with his lover, Sara Botello. By role, Sara is a professional dancer. He had been seeing Sara since his beginning years at Athletic Bilbao. It has been stated that it was Sara’s family that assisted him in settling down after he had entered Bilbao. As of today, the pair is enjoying their time a lot. Aymeric is faithful to his girlfriend & Sara is a very supportive lady. His sexual orientation is understood to be straight & he is not gay.
What is the Net Worth of Aymeric Laporte?
Aymeric Laporte is a professional, highly rated football player who has pocketed a tremendous amount of money from his professional occupation. As of 2021, the net value of Aymeric is considered to have 15 Million euros or 13 Million Pound. On 30th January 2018, he signed a deal with Manchester City that nets him a huge salary of 7 million euros (6.1 Million Pound) every year. His existing market value is €45.00 Million as of 31st May 2021 & his highest market price was €75.00 Million as of June 2019. He has also connected a personal sponsorship contract with Adidas & as per the requirements of the deal, he is required to wear Adidas wedges for his professional competitions. He also uses his social media support to promote Adidas products. His primary roots of wealth comes from his football profession, and he is satisfied with his income. He is living a comfortable lifestyle.
How tall is Aymeric Laporte?
Aymeric Laporte is an energetic bodybuilder footballer whose height is not shorter than 6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm. His well-maintained body weight consists of not lighter than 82 Kg or 180.5 lbs. His hair color is dark brownish, and he has a pair of brownish eye colors. He has a protruding nose. His other body size is yet to get unfold yet. Overall, he has got a fit & fine body.
Did You Know?
- His real name is Aymeric Jean Louis Gérard Alphonse Laporte.
- His playing area is Centre-back.
- He began his soccer journey with the youth setup of SU Agen Football side.
- When he made his presentation for Athletic Bilbao in November 2012, he also became the 2nd Frenchman to have served the Basque club after Bixente Lizarazu.
- In January 2018, he made his Premier League presentation for Manchester City in a home match versus West Bromwich Albion.
- In March 2016, he experienced a horrible injury during the 2017 European Under-21 Championship qualifier vs. Scotland as he fractured his right fibula & dislocated his ankle.