Quick Facts About Christine Lampard
|Christine Louise Bleakley
|Place Of Birth
|Popular Northern Irish broadcaster
|Bloomfield Collegiate School
|Top TV Host awards at the 2010 Cosmopolitan Untimate Women of the Year Awards
|Frederick George Lampard
|Patricia Charlotte Lampard
|1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)
|Source of Wealth
|Salary from her broadcasting career
Christine Lampard is a highly rated Northern Irish broadcaster. She is the wife of withdrawn English footballer Frank Lampard. Christine is one of the public television and radio presenters & is known for proffering a variety of television programs including The One Program, Daybreak, Dancing on Ice, This Morning, Lorraine, & Loose Women. On radio, she has been operating with BBC, ITV, Radio Aire 2, and UKTV.
What is Christine Lampard Famous For?
- Popular Northern Irish broadcaster.
Where is Christine Lampard From?
Christine Lampard was reportedly born on 2 February 1979. Her birth name is Christine Louise Bleakley. Her place of birth is in Newry in Northern Ireland. She has a Northern Irish citizen. She was born to her loving
father, Frederick Bleakley, & her mother, Mina Bleakley. She has a younger sister called Nicola.
Regarding her schooling background, she studied her A-Levels at Bloomfield Collegiate School. She next attended Queen’s University where she studied diplomacies. Nevertheless, she did not graduate & pursued a television career full-time.
Christine Lampard Career
- Christine Lampard began her television career as a runner.
- She then qualified to become a floor manager while tending Bloomfield Collegiate School.
- She proceeded to work at BBC NI while attending Queen’s University.
- She left her studies without graduating to attempt television full-time.
- In her early profession, she worked at Belfast Citybeat as a newsreader & presenter.
- She then served on the long-running BBC Northern Ireland comedy Give My Head Peace.
- She then transferred into television with BBC Northern Ireland & hosted a variety of shows.
- She presented Sky High, First Stop,& Would You Pass the 11+, Spill the Beans, Looking for Love, & NI Wags.
- She also co-hosted BBC Two’s Let Me Entertain You & Britain’s Classroom Heroes.
- She then co-presented BBC One’s The One Program, The National Lottery Draws, Sport Relief.
- She played in the sixth series of Strictly Come Dancing in the year 2008.
- She was partnered with expert dancer Matthew Cutler. They finished in the fifth position.
- She acquired the Top TV Host awards at the 2010 Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the Year Honors.
- She left BBC in 2010 to connect with ITV. She signed a four-year agreement worth £4 million with ITV.
- She started co-hosting Daybreak.
- She later turned to BBC co-present Christine & Adrian’s Friendship Test in 2016.
- She later hosted various ITV Specials, including , This is Lionel Richie, That Dog Can Dance, Michael Flatley: A Night to Remember, Spandau Ballet: True Gold, Roman Britain From Simply Red: For the Last Time, Duran Duran: One Night Only, Westlife: For the Last Time the Air, and Darcy Oake: Edge of Reality.
- She bestowed The National Movie Awards in May 2011.
- She then became co-presenter alongside Phillip Schofield in Dancing on Ice in the year 2012.
- She performed three series until the program ended in 2014.
- She conferred a six-part series Off The Beaten Track in 2013.
- She co-presented Text Santa of 2011/2015.
- She is a regular stand-in host on This Morning.
- She performed the six-part documentary series Wild Ireland in 2015.
- She presented a Sunday afternoon show called Sunday Lunch on Magic Radio in 2015.
- She was a visitor panelist on an episode of Loose Women in 2016.
- She also co-presented Celebrity Haunted Hotel Live for UKTV’s W channel in the year 2016.
- She co-presented Celebrity Haunted Mansion in the year 2018.
Who is Christine Lampard Husband?
Christine Lampard is a joined woman. She is married to a former footballer, Frank Lampard. They began dating after attending the Pride of Britain Awards in October 2009. The pair got married in 2015. She seized her husband’s surname. She gave birth to her first baby, a girl, Patricia Charlotte Lampard in September 2018. Christine then gave birth to their second baby, a boy, Frederick George Lampard in mid-March 2021. She is also the step-mother of Frank Lampard’s two loving daughters from his former relationship with Spanish model Elen Rivas.
She earlier dated Belfast Giants star, Curtis Bowen. They split up in 2003. She then dated Dublin restaurant proprietor Christian Stokes. They got contracted in 2004 but did not last long. She then dated entrepreneur Mark Beirne from 2006/2009.
How Tall is Christine Lampard?
Christine Lampard stands at a nice height of 1.73 m i.e. 5 feet & 8 inches tall. She has a body weight of about 140 lbs. She has a slim body build. Her sexual orientation is straight. Her eye coloring is dark brown and her hair coloring is black.
Christine Lampard Net Worth and Salary?
Christine Lampard gains from her career in the broadcasting industry. She is one of the famous broadcasters who has presented various television and radio programs. She was the highest-paid female television star about the time she hosted Dancing on Ice. She earned about £400 per minute at the time. She receives a attractive salary for her work. At present, her net worth is at about £10 million.
Did You Know?
- Lampard is a Northern Ireland representative for The Prince’s Trust.
- She is the first character ever to water-ski across the English Channel & raised £1,321,623 for Sport Relief in the year 2010.
- She cut off her The One Show co-host Adrian Chiles’ beard & raised £60,000 in 2010.
- Lampard took share in a 5 km run for Cancer Research UK with Heidi Range & Roxanne Pallett in 2012.
- Lampard is a patron of the Sparks children’s gift.
- She hosted the charity’s winter ball beside Jon Culshaw in 2015.
- She also helped the Text Santa appeal and performed their annual telethon from 2011 until 2015.
- She has voice performances in films, Divorcing Jack (in the year 1998) & A Turtle’s Tale: Sammy’s Adventures 2010.