Quick Facts About Joshua King
|Celebrated Name||Joshua King|
|Nick Name||The Royal Man|
|Birth Name||Joshua Christian Kojo King|
|Place Of Birth||Oslo, Norway|
|Children||One son and daughter|
|Height||6 ft. 2 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Source of Wealth||Football Career|
|Net Worth||€14 Million|
Joshua Christian Kojo King is a Norwegian high-rated professional football player who last performed for Premier League club Everton & the Norway national team as a center forward. He started playing professional football for the youth team of Romsas in mid-1998 & played until 2006. In 2006, at the age of not more than 15, he joined the youth team of Valerenga & played till 2008. In mid-2008, he signed for Manchester United when he became 16 & made his debut for the U18 side on 29 March 2008. On 23 September 2009, he began his senior debut for Manchester United versus Wolverhampton Wanderers. After loan seasons with Preston North End, Borussia Monchengladbach, Borussia Monchengladbach II, Hull City, & Blackburn Rovers, he contracted enduringly with Blackburn on 2 January 2013 on a two-&-a-half-year deal with the option of extending the deal by an extra year. There he got 53 appearances & scored 3 goals for the club. On 28 May 2015, after rounding down a new contract at Blackburn, he turned to AFC Bournemouth before their first-ever season in the Premier League & made his presentation for the club on 8 August 2015. On 1 February 2021, in the last day deal, he turned to the top flight with progress to Everton on a deal till the end of the season with an option to prolong the deal. On 3 February 2020, he made his presentation for Everton versus Leeds United.
On the international level, he has stewarded Norway at several age levels. He has served Norway at U15, U16, U18, U19, U21, & the senior level. He made his international team presentation on 7 September 2012 & tallied his first international goal versus Cyprus on 16 October 2012.
What is Joshua King Famous For?
- Being an acknowledged football player.
- Won the mid-2017 Gullballen.
Where is Joshua King From?
Joshua Christian Kojo King was reportedly born on 15 January 1992. His place of birth is Oslo, Norway. He was born to his hardworking father, Chuku King, & his mother whose identity is hidden. He keeps Norwegian nationality. He belongs to diverse ethnicity. His religion is Christianity. His horoscope symbol is Capricorn.
Joshua King Club Career
- He began playing football for the youth team of Romsas in 1998 & played until 2006.
- In 2006, at the age of not more than 15, he connected to the youth team of Valerenga & played until 2008.
- In 2008, he contracted for Manchester United when he became 16 & made his debut for the U18 team on 29 March 2008 in a 5-1 home loss to Sunderland. He started the 2008-09 season by tallying four goals in four matches as the Manchester United U17s won the 2008 season Milk Cup. With his accomplishments, he also performed for the reserves team.
- On 23 September 2009, he was remunerated for his performances by being given a spot on the bench for the first team’s & made his senior presentation for Manchester United in a 1-0 victory against Wolverhampton Wanderers where he was granted the number 41 jersey & came on as an 81st-minute sub for goalscorer Danny Welback.
- After exciting for Manchester United in the 2010-11 pre-season, on 7 August 2010, he went to Championship club Preston North End for a three-month loan agreement. On 7 August 2010, he made his presentation for Preston North End in a 2-0 loss versus Doncaster Rovers on the first day of the 2010-11 season. On 10 August 2010, he obtained his first goal for the club in a 5-0 away triumph versus Stockport County, appearing on as a 72nd-minute replacement for Chris Brown. On 21 August 2010, he performed full 90 minutes for the team in a 1-0 home win against Portsmouth as he was elected man of the match for his achievement. He then performed in 7 of Preston’s first 12 league matches but sustained an ankle injury at the end of October 2010 that decreed him out for the remainder of the loan & he returned to Manchester United. After his improvement towards the end of November, he turned to Preston on another loan until 4 January 2011. While on his loan spell at Preston North End, he made not less than 10 presentations for the club, tallying once & providing 1 assist in all the matches.
- He then turned to Manchester United. After his return, he was a constant in the reserve team, performing in 17 of the last 18 games of the season. He ended the 2010-11 season with 11 goals as the club won the Manchester Senior Cup & the Premier Reserve League North.
- On 1 August 2011, he signed for German club Borussia Monchengladbach on loan for the term of the 2011-12 season. On 19 August 2011, he made his initial appearance for Borussia Monchengladbach as a substitute in a 4-1 victory against VfL Wolfsburg. In his second presentation, he suffered a groin injury due to which his loan spell was ended, & was returned back to Manchester United. When in his loan spell at Borussia Monchengladbach, he made 6 presentations for the club, scoring 2 & providing 1 assist in all the competitions.
- Having moved back to England, on 16 January 2012, he bounded Hull City on loan for the remainder of the 2011-12 season. On 21 January 2012, he made his appearance for the club as an 86th-minute replacement for Liam Rosenior in a 1-0 away win versus Reading. On 9 April 2012, he tallied his first goal for the side in a 2-1 victory over Middleborough. While on his loan spell at Hull City, he made 19 presentations for the club, scoring once & providing 2 assists in all the races.
- In the spring of the 2012-13 season, he gained himself a regular in the Manchester United reserve side. In hunt of first-team football, on 22 November 2012, he signed to Blackburn Rovers to ultimately make a move permanent. He debuted Blackburn Rovers on 24 November 2012 in a 0-2 home loss versus Millwall. On 7 December 2012, he tallied his first goal for the side in a 4-1 home failure to Cardiff City. After tallying two goals in eight presentations, on 2 January 2013, he signed lastingly with Blackburn on a two-&-a-half-year deal with the option of extending the agreement by a further year. In his first season, he made 20 appearances for the club, tallying 2 goals & providing 2 assists in all the races.
- On 24 August 2013, he tallied his first goal of the 2013-14 season in a 5-2 triumph over Barnsley. On 14 February 2015, he tallied his first Rovers hat trick in a 4-1 win versus Stoke City in the FA Cup 5th round. Throughout that season, he gained 35 presentations for the club, scoring 2 goals & providing 7 assists in all the games.
- During the 2014-15 season, he obtained 19 presentations for the club, tallying 5 goals & providing 1 assist in all the matches.
- On 28 May 2015, after twisting down a new deal at Blackburn, he switched to AFC Bournemouth before their first-ever season in the Premier League & made his debut for the side on 8 August 2015 in a 1-0 loss versus Aston Villa. On 21 November 2015, he tallied his first goal for AFC Bournemouth in a 2-2 draw to Swansea City side. On 12 December 2018, he tallied the winning goal from a corner kick method as Bournemouth defeated his former club United 2-1 at Dean Court. In his first term, he ended the season as Bournemouth’s top scorer, tallying 7 times in all matches, with 6 of those occurring in the Premier League.
- From late February to late March 2017, he tallied five goals in three Premier League matches & became the sixth Norwegian professional to score not less than three times in a Premier League match. In his second term, he made 36 presentations for the club, tallying 16 goals & providing 2 assists in all the matches.
- On 29 August 2017, he contracted a new four-year contract with Bournemouth. During his 2017-18 term, he made not less than 34 appearances for the club, tallying 9 goals & providing 3 assists in all the competitions.
- He then fancied another productive drive in the 2018-19 season where he made 38 presentations for the club, tallying 12 goals & providing 4assist in all the matches.
- During his 2019-20 term, he made not less than 27 appearances for the club, tallying 6 goals & providing 4 assists in all the competitions.
- On 1 February 2021, in a final day deal, he returned to the top steps with progress to Everton on a contract until the end of the term with an alternative to extending the agreement. On 3 February 2020, he debuted for Everton in a 2-1 win versus Leeds United. During his 2020-21 season, he made not less than 11 appearances for the club in all the competitions.
- He was declared to be departing the club upon the finish of his deal, one of four first-team players not possessing their deals renewed.
Joshua King International Career
- He has served Norway at different age levels.
- He has served Norway at U15, U16, U18, U19, U21, & the senior level.
- He made his international club debut on 7 September 2012 in a 2-0 failure to Iceland.
- On 16 October 2012, he tallied his first international goal in a 3-1 away triumph against Cyprus.
- He was then involved in the Norway team for the 2013 UEFA European U21 Football Championship, but as he was a constant member of the senior squad, he had to perform the World Cup qualifying event versus Albania, besides his U21 teammates Valon Berisha, Havard Nordtveit & Markus Henriksen before they went to the championship in Israel.
- On 10 October 2014, he tallied two goals in a 3-0 away win versus Malta in UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying.
- Since making his presentation, he has earned not less than 50 caps & scored more than 15 goals for the Norway side.
Joshua King Wife
Studying his personal life, Joshua King is a joined man. He married his beautiful sweetheart, Magdalena Temre in late 2015, among their relatives & friends in Norway. The duo is blessed with two kids one son & a daughter. He is having an intimate connection with his love & children where they are subsisting their life peacefully together.
Joshua King Height and Weight
Joshua King reaches a height of 1.89m i.e. 6 feet & 2 inches tall. He has a bodyweight of not less than 74kg. He has an energetic body build. His eye color is dark brownish & his hair color is black. His genitive orientation is straight.
Joshua King Net Worth and Salary
Joshua King gains from his professional profession as a football player. His pay is from contracts, salaries, bonuses, & endorsements. As of 2021, his approximated net worth is €14 million & his salary is £2.3 million. His market value is proximately €8 million.
Did You Know?
- He began playing football at the age of 6.
- In mid-2008, he signed for Manchester United while he turned 16.
- From late February to March 2017, he tallied five goals in three Premier League matches & became the sixth Norwegian professional totally three times in a Premier League competition.