Summary of Lil Tjay
|Tione Dalyan Merritt
|Place Of Birth
|New York City
|Will Add Soon
|5 ft 9 in
|Will Add Soon
|Will Add Soon
|Source of Wealth
Tione Dalyan Merritt, popularly known as Lil Tjay, is a famous rapper, singer, and a skilled songwriter who is best known for his cool collaboration with Polo G, the “Pop Out,” peaking at 11 on the Billboard top Hot 100 as well as “Resume,” the “Brothers,” and also the “Leaked” with the latter receiving over 44.4 million plays on SoundCloud, which led to his contract with Columbia Records. Some of his top hit songs are True 2 Myself, Hold On, FN, and more. Overally, he is a very talented singer.
Where is Lil TJAY from?
Lil was born on the 30th April 2001 in South Bronx, New York City, New York State, U.S., as Tione Dalyan Merritt. As of 2021, he celebrated his 21st birthday with his friends and families. His nationality is American by birth, and his ethnicity is Black. His religion is the Christian faith. He was raised in the South Bronx region of the New York City with his mother and other siblings. He started to get into fights and get connected in robberies leading him to serve multiple two and three-month judgments in his middle school. He was later sentenced to one year in a youth supervision center in 2016. He further made a promise to his mother that he would no longer be associated with crime in 2017. There are no many details regarding his parents. His sun sign is Taurus.
Body Measurements of Lil Tjay: Height, Weight
Lil is a very handsome personality with a slim body build. He has got an attractive hair. Furthermore, he also has got a charming smile on his beautiful face gaining a lot of people’s awareness towards him. He has a tall height of about 5 ft 9 in or 175 cm with a balanced bodyweight of 148 lb. His other body measurements have not yet been revealed yet, but they will be added here soon once we get information regarding it. Overally, he has got a healthy body.
How many songs does Lil TJAY have?
- Lil began releasing music on SoundCloud in the year 2017.
- His music includes the singles titled “Resume” and “Brothers.”
- “Resume” was released while he was just 16 years old.
- He competed and placed the first at the Coast 2 Coast LIVE NYC All Ages Edition on 10th March of 2018, where his performance gained the attention of a record label, the A&R, who was in attendance to the judge the showcase.
- After that, he contracted with Columbia Records after they noticed his song the “Brothers,” which had amassed millions of streams on SoundCloud.
- He released five records that recorded over a million plays on SoundCloud within the ten months following he signed. His lyrics are very awesome.
- “Resume” gained 14 million overall views in just over a year, and “Brothers” has accumulated over 44.4 million plays on SoundCloud.
- His other notable singles include the “Goat,” which has 19.4 million plays on SoundCloud, and the “Leaked,” which has over 16.8 million plays.
- He then worked with producer the Cash Money AP to release the “None of Your Love,” which amassed over 18.2 million plays in eight months in July 2018.
- He was featured on a single album with Polo G titled the “Pop Out” in January 2019.
- He released his first debut EP, No Comparison, at the end of 2018.
- He released his debut album the “True 2 Myself,” on 11th October 2019.
- He is accompanying Seattle rapper and musician Lil Mosey on his nationwide tour throughout 2019.
- He has played at the three-day Rolling Loud music festival, along with Migos, Travis Scott, and also Kid Cudi in Miami Gardens, Florida, in May 2019.
How much is Lil Tjay Net Worth?
The net worth of this popular rapper, as well as the singer, is estimated to have about $1 Million as of 2021. He has amassed an impressive total net worth at a very young age. His main source of income is from his singing career. His exact wages and earning per month has not been revealed by any other sources yet, but it will be included here soon once we get the correct information regarding it. Overally, he is satisfied with his earnings.
Marital Status, Dating, Girlfriend, and his Personal Life
Rapper Lil is not married yet, and he is single, and he is still to get married as he is still young to get married yet. He admitted in a tv interview that he has never before been in a relationship before. While he had feelings for numerous girls over the years, he has never committed. He further admitted that he is currently interested in a non-celebrity lady from his area but has not approached her. Besides, His sexual orientation is straight, and he is not a gay. Besides this, he is additionally equally focusing on his career.