Quick Facts About Timothy Castagne
|Celebrated Name||Timothy Castagne|
|Birth Name||Timothy Castagne|
|Place Of Birth||Arlon, Belgium|
|Girl Friend||Camille Melon|
|Height||6 ft. 1 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Source of Wealth||Football Career|
|Net Worth||€12.5 Million|
|Current Team||Leicester City|
Timothy Castagne is a Belgian high-rated professional football player. He plays for Premier League side Leicester City and the Belgian national team mainly as a right-back but also can operate as a left-back. He began playing his successful football for the youth side of SB Waltzing-Bonnert and then performed for the youth team of Lorrain Arlon, Virton, and Genk. In late June 2013, he signed a professional agreement for three years at Genk football club. He made his Belgian Pro League introduction on 14 September 2014. On 7 July 2017, he later joined Serie A club Atalanta in a reported €6 million deal. During his three years at Atalanta, he made 96 appearances altogether and tallied eight goals in all tournaments. On 3 September 2020, he signed for the Premier League side Leicester City on a 5-year contract. On 13 September 2020, he tallied his first goal for Leicester City versus West Bromwich Albion.
On the international level, he has performed in Belgium at different age levels. He has served Belgium at U18, U19, U21, and the most senior level. He made his Belgium national club debut on 7 September 2018.
What is Timothy Castagne Famous For?
- Being a professional football player playing as both the right-wing and the left-wing of the field.
Where is Timothy Castagne From?
Timothy Castagne was reportedly born on 5 December 1995. His birthplace is said to be Arlon, Belgium. He was born to his hard-working father, Pierre, and his caring mother, whose identity is not known. He was brought up with his sister, Emmi. His father, Pierre, was a known professional who twice finished as a top scorer in Luxembourg in the mid-90s. He holds Belgian nationality by birth. He belongs to the white origin. His horoscope symbol is Sagittarius.
Timothy Castagne Club Career
- He started performing football for the youth side of SB Waltzing-Bonnert and then performed for the youth club of Lorrain Arlon, Virton, and Genk.
- In late June 2013, he signed an essential professional contract for three years at Genk football club.
- He made his Belgian Pro League introduction on 14 September 2014 as a first-team member against Club Brugge. On 2 May 2015, he tallied his first senior goal in a 7-1 home victory against Waasland-Beveren.
- From 2014-2017, he made no less than 80 appearances and scored only one goal for Genk.
- On 7 July 2017, he signed for Serie A club Atalanta in a reported €6 million deal. On 2 January 2018, he tallied his first goal for the club in a 1-2 victory against Napoli in Coppa Italia. On 27 August 2018, he added his first goal in Serie A in a tough 3-3 draw against Roma.
- On 11 December 2019, he tallied his first UEFA Champions League goal in a 0-3 win versus Shakhtar Donetsk.
- During his three years at Atalanta, he made a total of 96 appearances and scored not less than eight goals in all tournaments.
- On 3 September 2020, he put a signature for the Premier League side Leicester City on a 5-year deal.
- On 13 September 2020, he made his introduction and tallied his first goal for Leicester City in a 3-0 win versus West Bromwich Albion. Hence, he emerged to be the fifth Belgian player to score on his Premier League introduction.
- On 27 April 2021, he tallied his first goal of 2021 in a 2-1 win past Crystal Palace.
Timothy Castagne International Career
- He has performed for Belgium at different age levels.
- He has served Belgium at U18, U19, U21, and the most senior level.
- He made his Belgium national team introduction on 7 September 2018 in a 0-4 friendly victory against Scotland.
- On 22 March 2019, he provided an essential assist for his Leicester teammate Youri Tielemans in a 3-1 victory against Russia in the Euro 2020 qualifiers.
- On 8 June 2019, he tallied his first goal for Belgium in a 3-0 win against Kazakhstan in the Euro 2020 qualifiers.
Timothy Castagne Girlfriend
Timothy Castagne is not married yet. Nevertheless, the Belgian superstar is not single. He is reportedly dating his pretty girlfriend, Camille Melon, where the pair both shared several of pictures with each other on their social media platforms. They seem like they are very happy with each other. Any updates on his affection life will be updated here as soon as they will be available.
Timothy Castagne Height and Weight
Timothy Castagne stands at the height of not shorter than 1.85m, i.e., 6 feet and 1 inch tall. He has a bodyweight of not lesser than 80kg. He has an athletic body build. His eye coloring is dark brownish, and his hair color is brownish. His sexual orientation is claimed to be straight.
Timothy Castagne Net Worth and Salary
Timothy Castagne gains from his professional career as a high-rated football player. His income is from deals, salaries, bonuses, and advertisements. In late July 2017, he joined Serie A’s side, Atalanta, in a €6 million contract. In mid-September 2020, he signed for the Premier League side Leicester City on a reported 5-year deal. As of 2021, his approximated net worth is not less than €12.5 million, and his salary is about £3.4 million, while his market value is approximately €24 million.
Did You Know?
- He started playing professional football as a defender at the age of 7.
- In late June 2013, he signed a reported professional deal for three years at Genk.
- He wears his favorite shirt, number 27, for Leicester City.
- His father, Pierre, was a highly rated professional who finished as a top scorer in Luxembourg in the mid-90s.