Quick Summary About Ashe
|Birth Name||Ashlyn Rae Willson|
|Place Of Birth||San Jose, California, USA|
|Education||Berklee College of Music|
|Educational Qualification||Graduated with a major in contemporary writing and production|
|Height||1.67 m (5 feet and 5 inches)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lbs.)|
|Source of Wealth||Her singing career|
Ashe is an American-born singer and songwriter. She is best celebrated for her song “Moral of the Story,” which was well featured in the hit Netflix teen rom-com series P.S. I Still Love You”: “To All the Boys, and then it reached number two on both the Global rank and U.S. Spotify Viral 50 chart. Her great single “Let You Get Away” with DJ Shaun Frank was also nominated for Juno’s highly Awards on the category of Dance Recording of the Year late in 2017. She has also worked with Demi Lovato in composing her great single “You Don’t Do It For Me Any More.” In early August 2020, Ashe has published her official video, “Save Me,” which gained popularity in a short time.
She is also reportedly active in social media platforms with not less than 525k followers on Instagram @ashemusic and more than 290.2k followers on Twitter @ashemusic. She has also had a YouTube channel called @Ashe with not less than 342k subscribers.
What is Ashe famous for?
- Famous as an American great musician and songwriter.
- Her great song “Moral of the Story” which was well featured in the hit Netflix teen rom-com series “To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You.”
Where was Ashe born?
Ashe was reportedly born in San Jose, California, the USA, on April 24, 1993. Her reported birth name is Ashlyn Rae Willson. She was born and carefully brought up in a conservative Christian family. There is no exact information about her biological parents, siblings, and even her early life.
She holds an American nationality by birth and belongs of white origin. Her zodiac symbol is Taurus.
Regarding her academics, she attended Berklee College of Music and later graduated with a major in contemporary writing and production in late 2015.
Ashe’s Career Highlights
- Ashe had a great interest in music in her early days. She grew up listening to primarily Christian radio and started learning piano and vocal lessons when she was only eight years old. She began singing demos in Nashville in her early teenage.
- In late 2015, Deep House producer Ben Phipps called her to collaborate on the single record “Sleep Alone.”
- In late 2016, Ashe released her famous single, “Can’t Hide” with Whethan.
- In mid-2017, Her single “Let You Get Away” with DJ Shaun Frank was drafted for Juno Awards in the category of outstanding Dance Recording of the Year in late 2017. It was as well certified as gold in Canada in late 2019. The same year, she helped Demi Lovato in composing her mid-2017 single “You Don’t Do It For Me Any More.”
- Ashe began on tours along with Louis the Child, Lauv, and Whethan in late October 2017 and January 2018.
- In late 2017, Ashe released her official presentation solo single, “Used to It,” in late June and “Girl Who Cried Wolf” in mid-November.
- In late June 2018, she published her introduction E.P. The Rabbit Hole E.P.
- In mid-2019, Ashe published two more E.P.s, Moral of the Story: Chapter 1 and Moral of the Story: Chapter 2, both of which highlighted production by Finneas O’Connell.
- In late February 2020, her song “Moral of the Story” was again featured in the hit Netflix teen rom-com series “To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You,” and then it relinquished no two on both the Global rank and U.S. Spotify Viral 50 table. She has also published a duet of Moral of the Story highlighting Niall Horan.
- In mid-August 2020, Ashe has published her official video, “Save Myself,” which became famous in a short time.
How tall is Ashe?
AS of 2021, Ashe is 28 years old. She is a wonderful lady with a charming skin tone. She stands at a height of not shorter than 1.67 m (5 feet and 5 inches) tall, and her body weight is balanced at about 55 kg (121 lbs.). There is no exact information about her other body measurements. Her sexual orientation is seriously Straight.
Who is Ashe married to?
Ashe is currently living her single happy life and is concentrating on her career.
Earlier, she had married. She met her ex-husband by Tinder, and she got married at the age of 23. Sadly, the pair got divorced just after one year of their union. Nevertheless, there is no reported information about her ex-husband.
What is the Net Worth of Ashe?
As an American musician-songwriter, Ashe might be advanced a good possession. Nonetheless, there is no exact information about her net worth, salary, and asset items. Her primary source of income from her singing career.