Kerry Katona’s Daughter Heidi Elizabeth Croft
Quick Summary About Heidi Elizabeth Croft
|Celebrated Name||Heidi Elizabeth Croft|
|Birth Name||Heidi Elizabeth Croft|
|Place Of Birth||Macclesfield, Cheshire|
|Best Known For||Daughter of Kerry Katona|
|Siblings||1 biological brother, 3 half-sisters|
|Sisters||Molly Marie McFadden, Lilly-Sue McFadden, Dylan-Jorge Rose Kay|
|Debut Television Show/Series||The Voice Kids|
Heidi Elizabeth Croft is an English celebrity daughter. She is the girl of English musician Kerry Katona. Kerry Katona is a musician-songwriter best known as the previous member of the lady group Atomic Kitten. Kerry won her third series of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! in late 2004 and decorated runner-up in the Celebrity Big Brother 8 in late 2011. She also performed in numerous reality movies that chronicled her life, profession, and her struggle with mental issues. Heidi achieved attention after she auditioned for the long-awaited 4th season of The Voice Children in late 2020. She composed “I Try” in her audition and chose Paloma Faith as her personal coach.
She has not less than 7k followers on her Instagram @heidikatona.
What is Heidi Elizabeth Croft known For?
- Daughter of famous musician Kerry Katona.
- Auditioned for The Voice at her early ages.
Where was Heidi Elizabeth Croft Born?
Heidi Elizabeth Croft was reportedly born on 20 February 2007. Her birthplace is in the known Macclesfield General Hospital, Macclesfield, Cheshire in England, and she holds an English nationality by birth. She belongs to white origin. She was born to a loving mother, Kerry Katona, and a caring father, Mark Croft. Her mother is a famous English songwriter, whereas his loving father was a taxi operator. Her parents engaged when her father was supplying cocaine to her grandma Sue in early 2005. They got wedded on 14 February 2007. The pair separated in mid-2009, and their separation was finalized in late 2011. She has one natural brother Maxwell Mark Croft, born in late 2008. She also has two other half-sisters from her mother’s initial marriage with Westlife superstar Brian McFadden. Their name is Molly Marie McFadden and Lilly-Sue McFadden. She also has one other loving half-sister, Dylan-Jorge Rose Kay, from her mother’s marriage with famous George Kay. Her grandparents are the one Sue Katona and Ron Armstrong.
Her mother has undergone mental health problems including, depression, dyslexia, bipolar disorder, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Her mother also admitted to substance abuse. She had experienced treatment at rehab for various weeks. Her stepfather, George Kay, also underwent mental health problems, who had attended three years in prison for blackmail beginning in 2008, earlier to meeting Kerry Katona. Her loving stepfather Kay deceased of an overdose on 5 July 2019.
Katona, her then-lover Croft, and their pretty daughter Heidi were held prisoner at their home in Wilmslow, Chesire, on 15 July 2007. One of the three invaders hold Katon at knife-point, and they took a blue BMW and other valuable properties with an estimated total value within 100,000 and 150,000 pounds.
Heidi Elizabeth Croft The Voice Kids
- Heidi Elizabeth was auditioned for the 4th season of The famous Voice Kids.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the performance of the series was paused. It premiered in early July 2020.
- Heidi was presented in the 3rd episode of the series.
- She sang he favorite Macy Gray’s “I Try” in her audition.
- Her mum Kerry who was at backstage, broke into droplets of joy for her performance.
- Coaches Will. I.Am, Paloma Faith personal trainer, and Danny Jones applied for Heidi. Pixie Lott did not aim for Heidi.
- Heidi picked Paloma Faith as her personal coach. She became the 7th valued member of Team Paloma.
- Kerry Katona shared on her daughter performing through the blind audition on The Voice Kids via her active Instagram. She wrote, “Soooooo bloody impressive of my baby girl @heidikatona she was so excited but she didn’t stop Heidi gets very bad Anxiety so to see her do something so great and face her fear I couldn’t be more happier xxxxx I’m in bits admire you xxxxxxx your my idol xxxx”
- She also runs her famous YouTube channel called Its_Me Heidi. She began her channel in early April 2020.
Heidi Elizabeth Croft Boyfriend
Heidi Elizabeth is presently in her early 10s. She is too immature to get connected with someone romantically. In not less than 4-5 years down the line, we might see her seeing some attractive guy. Until then, she is concentrated on her academics as well as music.
Heidi Elizabeth Croft Net Worth
Heidi Elizabeth Croft is yet to begin on her professional occupation. It seems like Kerry Katona will persevere in the music profession in the future. The young celebrity will undoubtedly earn her own title and fame through music. Her net worth will be refreshed once she starts making her own wealth.
Did You Know?
- Her mother, Kerry Katona, has happened to be married not less than three times.
- She was reportedly born six days after her parents got married. She was born six months premature, weighing not more than 2.3 kg.
- Her mother registered bankruptcy at County Court in Wigan in late July 2013.