Lyft Email Address
Don’t like calls? Well, you can always use email as an alternative means of contacting Lyft. Just like the call option, all you need to do is create a support ticket and get feedback from support via email. You can still do that from this page. The raw email address for Lyft support is firstname.lastname@example.org. However, your mail can’t reach support if you write to them directly to this address. I strongly advise you to use the support ticket from the link above and you will be able to get a chat via email.
How to contact Lyft Driver
You may have had a ride with lyft but forgot something. The best thing to do is contacting the driver who offered you the ride. This is an easy process and you can follow these steps;
- Open the Lyft app
- Tap on the menu icon in the top-left corner of the app
- Click on the ‘Ride History,’ then select the ride you lost your item in
- Scroll down to the bottom, then tap on the ‘Find Lost Item’ button
- Tap the ‘Call‘ button to give your driver a phone call (this usually is the simplest way to contact them)
- Tap the ‘Send Message‘ button to send a text (in case the driver can’t answer a call or if you prefer this method)
Additional Lyft contact options
How Lyft calculate their pricing
When you enter a destination on the app, the Lyft will automatically value you a price up-front that factors in Prime Time pricing, mileage, time, and a calculation which is based on your willingness to pay the ride. You will be billed that price unless the journey is unexpectedly much longer or even shorter than Lyft’s previous estimation. Upfront, the pricing makes it hard to figure out an easy mileage and the entire time calculation for your ride.
Pricing also depends on your selected ride, which includes:
- Lyft Line option – Share your ride with guests, like a carpool
- Lyft – A car to yourself, seats of 4 passengers
- Lyft XL – Larger wheels, seating for more passengers
- Lyft Lxx – Entry-level luxury car option
- Lyft Black – High-end luxury car option
We hope you find this Lyft Customer Service Contacts: Phone number, email helpful. Let us know if there’s something else that you wish to know about Lyft customer service.