Peerform’s online lending platform enables borrowers with less than perfect credit hassle-free loans at great rates. Get the Peerform review, customer care contacts including phone number and email address.
Like other online lending matchmakers, Peerform assigns borrowers grades. The interest rate you receive is all based on your grade, as well as whether or not an investor decides to fund your loan.
Peerform is especially great for debt consolidation with slightly lower rates and a higher loan amounts for this specific loan purpose.
- No collateral is required. Don’t own a house? It’s not going to be an issue here.
- Simple application process. Just head over to Peerform’s website and apply online.
- Soft credit check. The initial credit check won’t affect your credit score, but if your loan is approved, a hard inquiry will show up on your report.
- Flexible fund use. A personal loan through Peerform can be used for debt consolidation, wedding expenses, home improvement, medical expenses, car financing, and more!
- Competitive low fixed rate. With excellent credit, your APR could be as low as 5.99%, and that won’t budge for the entire duration of your loan term.
- Debt consolidation perks. The loan maximum is $25,000 with a max APR of 29.99%.
- No prepayment penalty. So you can pay that loan of yours back as quickly as possible!
- Rebuild your credit. Peerform reports your payments to TransUnion, so you can rebuild your credit by making on-time payments.
- Not available in all states. You can’t apply for a Peerform personal loan if you live in Connecticut, North Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming, and Washington D.C.
- Funding time. The process may take up to two weeks before your funds are available.
- Only 2 fixed-term lengths. You’re limited between either a 3 year term or a five-year term.
- Late payment fee. If your monthly payment is more than 15 days late, you will have to pay a fee of 5% of the monthly installment, or $15, whichever is greater.
- Unsuccessful payment fee. If your payment is rejected, you will incur a fee of $15 per unsuccessful transaction.
- Check processing fee. If you choose to write checks instead of paying via direct debits through your bank account, you will be charged a $15 fee per payment.
Loan Applicants must have a minimum credit score of 600, a gross annual income of at least $10,000, at least one year of good credit history, and a maximum debt-to-income ratio of 40% (excluding mortgage).
Peerform Terms & Fees
|Loan Amounts||$4,000 – $25,000|
|Loan Terms||3 or 5 years|
|Origination Fee||1% to 5%|
|APR||5.99% – 29.99%|
|Late Payment Fee||5% or $15|
|NSF Payment Fee||$15|
|Check Processing Fee||$15|
711 3rd Avenue
New York, NY 10017
For investor questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For borrower and general questions: email@example.com
Online support for Peerform credit is also available here.