Downloading photos from Instagram is super easy if you know the process. Although there are no direct ways to do that, many tools and apps already exist to help you get the job done with just a click of a button. In this post, I will highlight these tools and show you exactly how to download Instagram photos for free.
InstaView assists you to save Instagram photos directly to your computer or mobile phone for offline viewing or photo sharing.
- Copy the photo post link from Instagram
- Go to InstaView site and paste the photo link in the text box availed
- Click on the ‘Download now’ button to instantly download the photo
GramSave is also a web-based application that allows you to download Instagram photos quickly directly to your device, all these free of charge and without any usage limitation.
- Access the Instagram photo you want to download to your device from Instagram and copy its URL
- Go to GramSave site and paste the URL in the text input box
- Click on the ‘Download’ button
3. SaveFrom Net
SaveFrom(dot)net is a web tool for easy photo downloading from Instagram, totally free of charge.
- First, you need to copy the photo link you want to download on Instagram
- Continue to SaveFrom, at the top of this page enter the photo’s URL that you earlier copied
- Click on the ‘Download’ now button
BitDownloader tool is a free website that makes it incredibly easy to download any photos from Instagram, without needing any additional software or even user registration. It is totally 100% secure, free, and safe to use for everyone.
Also Download: The Top 10 Most Expensive TVs in the World
- Copy the IG link of the photo which you want to download
- Go to BitDownloader site, paste the copied photo’s link into the search box at the top of the page
- Now click on the ‘Download’ button or just press the ‘Enter’ key
GramKeep tool is a free online Instagram photo and video downloader, and it lets users download several Instagram photos all at once and save their preferred Instagram pictures. Downloading Instagram photos is totally for free.
- Visit Instagram on the web or in mobile (via app)
- Open the IG photo you’d like to download
- Copy the link of that given Instagram photo
- Go to GramKeep site, and paste the copied link in the search bar
- Hit the ‘Download’ button to get the pic